The needs of companies are ever changing and to meet the demands, companies deploy technology solutions. However, many companies go for need based solutions and over a period of time, pile up multiple applications, each for a specific purpose. Further, the infrastructure needs also rises with the growth of business.
To meet the challenges in managing multiple applications, and IT infrastructure needs, companies need a stable, consistent and platform to integrate all the business needs.
The solution to such business demands is
- an integrated suite of applications catering to multiple objectives
- minimal infrastructure maintenance
NetSuite is a global industry leader in software as a service (SaaS), for business management applications. Using software as a service, there is no need to install a software on a computer, or a device. You can access a business application in a browser over internet. With SaaS, the overheads of managing multiple applications and IT infrastructure is eliminated
NetSuite provides a complete range of business processes for yourgrowing business and complex operations, optimized for the cloud and mobility. You can seamlessly manage multisite business units from a single point using an intuitive interface, in a secured environment.
NetSuite portfolio of business applications provides a one-stop solution in your approach to consolidation with expertise, economy and efficiency.
In the era of cloud computing (software as a service), with so many players, let’s get an overview of NetSuite features that makes it a choice, to transform business management to enhance enterprise productivity:
- An Integrated software solution – NetSuite is a suite of business applications that spans across ERP and CRM. With a unified view of an enterprise, you can manage business data and reports from single point.
- Business on the go – NetSuite leverages the cloud platform to build enterprise applications, providing 24/7 availability across the digital devices.
- Eliminates Maintenance overheads – NetSuite provides software as a service, over high performance scalable servers, without any setup or installation on your computing devices. NetSuite infrastructure provides a robust and secure environment for business applications.
- Accommodative – NetSuite configurations can accommodate as many additions and updates that your business need to meet the growth, be it inventory management, reports, and other business segments.
- On time analytics – NetSuite provides an intuitive interface. You can design your business intelligence dashboard, as per your needs, and get real time reports, from basic tabular to drill down reports.
- Business domains – NetSuite customizations and workflows are designed to meet all the business domains, to a name a few, such as manufacturing, distribution, services, retail, not-for-profit,e-commerce companies, etc. You can customize the terminology, process and modules as per your business domain requirements.
- Affordability – NetSuite design and development is oriented for growing enterprises, considering the future course of path, expansions and change management. The scalability, consistency and stability of NetSuite applications outperforms the affordability.
- End Users – NetSuite application interface is designed to enable users from all segments of an enterprise, to learn and work on with a basic knowledge of business function.
- Productive business – NetSuite applications enhances your enterprise productivity, by reducing IT costs in half, financial close times 20% to 50% and improving quote-to-cash cycle times by 50% and more.
- Support – NetSuite’s rich knowledge base and customer support service is always ready to provide solution, whenever you need.